×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Anastasia Bailey
    Anastasia Bailey
    Hey readers❤️!

    I’m Anastasia Bailey and it’s so nice to finally meet you all! I’m a seasoned writer with no specific genre , i pretty much write whatever I want to or what I’m feeling at the time. ( I hate being tied to one specific genre lol ) This is my first piece on Movella that I’ve been wanting to release for a while and I hope you enjoy it!

    Since this is my first time posting I’ll tell you a bit about my self but if you hate introductions and just want to get to the juicy stuff you can go on ahead and skip this ! I wouldn’t care or mind since I can be a bit impatient myself ? So lets get on with it shan’t we?

    I’m a 25 year old perfectionist who loves loves looooovvvess writing. I mean I could do it allll day. And I plan to do it for the rest of my life. Ever since I was a little girl writing has always been my dream.

    I’m a huge hoarder (Yes I have a ton of books with unfinished stories scattered about the place, this particular one has been sitting in my closet for 3 years lloool)

    I love creating content, I ’m a huge introvert but I can be extroverted when I want to be especially if I’m comfortable around you.

    I love making friends despite that fact and would really appreciate it if I made more writer friends! So if you want to slide into my dms by all means please do so? I’ll respond as soon as I see it?

    As I was saying before I’m a huge perfectionist. Which means everything has to be PERFECT. Or close to perfect. Or else I’m not posting it. Which is a blessing and a curse because I have so many stories, TOO many cause I refuse to show my blemishes.

    But its just that I want you guys to thoroughly enjoy my stories you know? Life is already so hard as it is with the pandemic and all that’s going on, I want everyone that has the experience of reading my literary pieces to be fully engaged.

    I fully believe that writing can change the world, in truth, writing has always changed the world. No matter what form or fashion it’s presented in, whether it’s a song, a poem, a short story, a novella, the art of telling a story is sacred and has been passed down for millenniums; History has been written down and passed on for the benefit of our generation. What if the world had not known any of the amazing stories written by the great Shakespeare? Or the accounts of African slavery? What if we weren’t inspired by some of the biographies of many philosophical and legendary characters such as Maya Angelou, Mozart or even some of the worlds greatest musicians like legendary Micheal Jackson.

    I’m not giving a history lesson here lol what I’m trying to say is writing has come a long way. Once upon a time cavemen used to carve out drawings in stone with nothing but a rock and maybe some wood, and it told a story that was preserved for centuries.

    Now we have so many mobile apps and digital platforms, sharing a story is a lot easier, it being accessible to readers world wide by the click of a button!!

    In short, reading opens our minds and places us in each other’s shoes, it allows us to connect with each other; ever more so now that we have a global village of readers and writers across the world.


    I remember something that a very wise person once said to me and I want to share it with you all.

    “ A well told story is the crowbar which opens the readers soul, and let’s them see the truth you see” - Abbie Emmons

    Im here to take you on a journey. It’ll be a crazy ride so let’s hold each other’s hands along the way❤️

    Anywho, now that you know who I am let’s get to the technicalities!

    I live in the Caribbean on a gorgeous island so I’m on Atlantic Standard time. However there is no specific time that I post in terms of the clock but I do post whenever I can, specifically on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s but if I switch those days i’ ll alert my precious readers to that❤️

    Enjoy my loves!


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dratsmate! An Eagle's Revenge
R
1.3K
1
0
567
0

"They're bigger than you, stronger than you, faster than you, so you better be cautious and stay alive!!"
Burrow is convinced that God's way of punishing him in this life is by having him come back as a rodent.  There's nothing he can do, and he has no control of his life, living in a holding with his loving Mother Mince, Cheesy and Sharp; It's the same thing every day with the same mundane routine. Get the food and avoid the Giant, stick close to your brothers, stay in the peephole, stay in the peephole, and don't you ever come out! But what happens when disaster strikes, and Burrow has no other choice but to go escape with his brothers?
All Hell breaks loose in this action adventure of Love, Courage and Faith in the unseen.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X