×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Brad Gambit
    Brad Gambit
    Brad Gambit is a musician, martial artist, biker, acted in film, author (despite the fact he can’t type), and has been kicked out of more bars than his lawyer will allow him to mention. His latest works include The Night is Cold under the Black Sun Anthology and the Invictus Series.
    When Brad is not recovering from his lifestyle, he spends his time with his three dogs, playing guitar, or he’s at a dive bar. Brad is known for his charity work and has given a fortune to poor, unfortunate women forced to work as go-go dancers.
    His works have been praised by “Road Rage” Rob, Joe “Big Meat” Marvaso, ‘Boozer” Bill,” and a host of other derelicts and less than legal individuals who said they’d break bones if their names were mentioned.
    Brad’s works are brash and cutting edge. His famous quote, “Punctuation’s for pussies,” is well known in the literary community. When asked to sum up his life, Brad cites two elements that were foundational to his developmental years. First, he’s been kicked out of a lot of things: the cub scouts, classrooms, bars and taverns, restaurants, hotels, and much more. He credits this trend to his life’s philosophy which can be summed up with these words, “That’s a really bad idea. When do we start?”
    Brad holds the highest achievements in academic scholarship. He received his online Doctor of Philosophy from the Congo International Polytechnic University in cannabis pharmacology. Never satisfied with the status quo, Brad went back to college after his Ph.D. and earned a bachelor’s degree at the University of the North Sentinel Island Honors College and graduated manga cum laude in international supply chain management. His dissertation on the techniques and methodologies of controlled substances distribution is considered groundbreaking. Brad turned down a post as a professor at the Medina Cartel Institute to devote his time to writing.
    Brad has a rich history working among the international community and includes many world leaders such as Mobutu Sese Saka, Idi Amin Dada, Charles Taylor, and Robert Mugabe as close personal friends. He does want to note that the rumors and accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity are unfounded lies by Interpol and that he considers the International Court of Justice in The Hague to be a kangaroo court. In Brad’s own words, “International law is for pussies.”
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Night is Cold Under the Black Sun
R
91.6K
0
2
499
1

swap_vert

A broken justice system. Desperate men. Pain.

Mikhail lost his freedom in a tragic act of injustice. Now, he must earn his freedom through battle in the most violent and brutal system of punishment ever conceived by the criminal industrial complex.

Alone and vulnerable, Mikhail enters The Game, a rehabilitation simulation where inmates are tormented into mindless, model citizens. He fights to retain the one element that his captors demand as payment, his mind.

Will Mikhail defend his individuality or will he become an obedient slave to the system of corrupt power?

The Night is Cold Under the Black Sun is an anthology of science fiction stories about a dystopian near future. It came about as a reaction to the anodyne, sterile, and formulaic nature of modern writing. It's presented as an intellectual and moral challenge intended for a decerning audience who is looking to step outside the safe boundaries of conventional thought.  Honestly, I wrote it because I was bored with reading the generic novels that exist on today's market, and wanted to reach out to others like myself who are looking for something with a challenge. - Brad

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X