×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JoJo
    JoJo
    If you're looking to read dark fantasy with a mixture of mystery and romance, then you're in the right place. Hi there. My name is Jojo, an aspiring dark fantasy writer who hopes to make something out of this passion of mine that started off as a little hobby when I was nine years old. At first, I only wrote fanfictions as a way of growing as a writer, but at the beginning of this year (2022), I took a huge step forward and began plotting out my very first original work. Although I only write certain genres, I read a variety of genres (from romance to horror), and I can't wait to see what this website has got to offer. I hope you enjoy my books as much as I've enjoyed writing every single one of them.

    https://sovereigndespair.carrd.co
    See more
campaign Request update 0
No Mercy (Amulet #1)
PG-13
17.1K
0
0
1.2K
0

"Only the weak show mercy."

In a world of narcissism and discrimination where Holders are taught to never show magnanimity, Ivy Pearls flees her death-dealing kingdom in dread and hostility, only to come back three years later to finish what should have ended centuries ago.

                    _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

With the Holders known for their great capacities and jamborees and the Powerless beings unable to go a day without being spat on, being born without an Amulet has been labelled to be, without a doubt, the worst thing that could ever occur in a being's life.

After witnessing and encountering a perturbing series of executions, adversities, and loneliness as an ungifted child, which hauls her over the edge and causes her to flee the kingdom, Ivy Pearls comes back for vengeance. Now, not only is she despised, but millions of Holders are demanding for her head.

Yet, for Ivy's devilish plot to work, she must put her trust in thirteen other students who are just as troubled and insistent as she is. So, what happens when trust is the one thing she's lacking? Fourteen adolescent children. How are they meant to save one kingdom, let alone the entire continent, when they can hardly save themselves from their barbaric fates?


Note: The main relationship in this book is straight, but there will be side gay ships/couples that'll be just as important, which is why the book is also tagged boyxboy and girlxgirl.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X