×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    LechBalcerzak
    LechBalcerzak
    Science journalist, researcher, educator, freelancer. Specialization: education of children and adults.

    My store: https://www.amazon.com/lechbalcerzak

    Donations: PayPal email: [email protected]
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Aurora - A Girl from the Future
G
1.5K
1
0
1.8K
5

When 14-year-old Aurora discovers a hidden portal in her book, she's thrust into a world where her choices shape reality. This novel takes young and older readers on thrilling adventures through new worlds, offering multi-level educational values for children and young adults.

Beta readers:
"Like Jules Verne's works, but twisted to power."
"A mesmerizing journey through worlds unseen - a must-read for fans of fantastic adventures!"
"This mind-bending tale explores the power of storytelling. I couldn't put it down!"
"A riveting blend of science fiction and fantasy that keeps you guessing."
"The strangest novel since Alice in Wonderland."
"Improves mood."

Read more:
Maja's choices can change the fabric of reality as she and her newfound friends traverse parallel worlds, uncover hidden truths, and face unique challenges. As they encounter cybernetic creatures, molecular printers, and twists on familiar tales, they must confront the sinister force of Blackness that feeds on entropy and threatens the balance of the multiverse. Embark on an adventure captivating readers of all ages.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X