×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lamington
    Lamington
    I am Lamington, the Australian author!

    You may also know me as WriteHere on BookTok!

    I am published internationally as a fantasy and horror writer.

    As a monster writer, I am delving into all sorts of genres, from Erotic to Whimsical.

    I am not accepting any book promotions or marketing of any kind.


    Enjoy my works and have a nice day ❤️
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Paragon
R
89.0K
1
0
440
0

Paragon isn't the place where stars shine. It's not the happy team of glitter and gems smiling from every billboard and pop-up.

It's filled with trapped souls, wondering how they are able to break free from their contracts and return home again.


Avery performs for a living, aerial dancing above the crowds.

Adored as he spins in skimpy clothing and chains, he wonders what life is like beyond the travelling freak show he can't escape, and if he'll ever feel the same freedom he expresses through dance every night.


Tawn impresses the crowds with his impossible acts of contortionism.

Tortured with starvation and shrouded extortion, he leaves behind his dignity to do whatever it takes to survive, wishing bitterly for another chance to get his revenge.


Nisha dazzles through death-defying stunts on the swinging chandelier.

Up in the shadows, he sees and hears all that goes on behind the closed curtains. Mangled into the perfect specimen, he stays silent so he doesn't end up like them.


Elgress works the bar, witnessing everyone at their most vulnerable. 

Silently watching from the sidelines, she shimmers like a star herself; determined on seizing every opportunity to keep herself above homelessness. 


The stars are all tarnished behind their gleem washed in spotlights; hybrids bent and broken to perform fetes no human ever could.

When they start cracking one by one, what will become of the prison they call home?


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X